00099: Re: Mission

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:08:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Mission

Lee, I only meant if you could improve (contribute to improving) the Mission
statement we now have on the web site
(http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WddmMission)
Mirek

Lee Gottlieb writes:

Mirek,

Thanks for asking, but I doubt very much if I would make an acceptable
moderator for the website as I have often been told by my radical friends
that I am too radical and too focused even for them. I doubt if I could tolerate
much trivia or drifting away from the objective of promoting DD in
positive ways. Based upon current conversations, I would probably
ban many of the current participants and then there would be only a few
of us left. I doubt if that would be best for WDDM.

Lee